The QUATRO Strategies & Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. Because we have taken steps to ensure that high standards of data protection are adhered to globally for all the forms of data processing mentioned below. This statement outlines our privacy and data protection policy.
“The QUATRO Strategies & Consulting LLc” comprises Political Consulting, Corporate Consulting and Risk Assessment branches, which together operate the license of QUATRO Strategies & Consulting LLc.
A “customer” (or “you”) is anyone ordering, registering for or making use of any product, service or website of any QUATRO Strategies & Consulting business.
Collection and use of customer information
Your personal details are collected and processed when you order, purchase, register, subscribe or make use of any of our products or services. Information is collected by the branches of The QUATRO Strategies & Consulting LLc.
In addition, when you visit any of our websites or use any of our digital applications (such as our iPhone or iPad applications), we also collect website and application usage information (which may include your reading history and any advertisements you may have viewed), and information about your computer or other digital device and your internet connection. This includes your computer’s or digital device’s IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you visited via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
The information we collect from you is meant to help us:
- Fulfil your order
- Manage your registration preferences
- Send you renewal notifications and/or service notifications
- Personalise web content and advertising based on your personal characteristics or preferences
- Ensure, as far as is practical, that our websites and applications are compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
And, if you allow us to*, we may also:
- Tell you about additional products and services
- Tell you about other promotional activities across The QUATRO Strategies & Consulting of companies or other companies with whom we have a business relationship
- Invite you to participate in market research, surveys and polls for ourselves or for our clients
*Please indicate your privacy preferences using the order, registration or subscription form when ordering, purchasing, registering or subscribing.
We also use your information for in-house research and analysis. This helps us to:
- Improve our understanding of customer needs
- Create marketing profiles
- Support strategic development
- To enable us to conduct research we may share your information with third party suppliers employed to help, if compelled to do so by law, or with other third parties if you give your specific consent, such as in the case of a complaint. All results of any research and analysis will be anonymised or aggregated information and will not reveal any personal details of individual customers.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your hard drive when you visit any of the QUATRO Strategies & Consulting’s website (directly or via our applications). We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers
- Eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details
- Enabling you to move more easily around our sites and applications
- Tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites and applications in accordance with your requirements
- Building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites, applications and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests
The QUATRO Strategies & Consulting uses reputable third parties to deliver the e-mails you receive if you have subscribed to e-mail newsletters, or have chosen to receive information about QUATRO Strategies & Consulting products, services and offers. These third parties use unique identifiers and invisible images (often called “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) to perform message open sensing, message format sensing, and click-through sensing in order to bring you more relevant information.
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. The QUATRO Strategies & Consulting is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites and we recommend that you read the privacy policies on any external sites you use.
Transfer of personal data overseas
As the internet is a global environment, collecting and processing personal information may involve the transmission of this data internationally, including outside of the European Union. Therefore, by communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to your personal data being processed in this way.
Individuals under 16
The QUATRO Strategies & Consulting does not intentionally or knowingly process personal information from individuals under the age of 16. When necessary, underage users will be told not to submit any personal details and we will make every effort to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has informed us that these details or applicable data as defined by law have been collected.
Changes to this statement