As Turkey moves forward in its journey toward energy independence, the 2018 Turkey Energy Forum provides the opportunity to meet with the key stakeholders in the sector, from regulators to investors.
In this premium event, Gokhan Taymaz, Managing Partner of QU4TRO Strategies & Consulting will be speaking on progress on the new international gas pipelines and their impact on future energy pricing.
In panel discussions, Gokhan Taymaz is to address some key issues such as;
- An update on plans for the EastMed pipeline route and related gas pricing agreements,
- Progress on the Turkstream offshore pipeline and plans for the European link and
- An analysis of the new gas pipelines with respect to their future effect on Turkey’s gas security of supply and energy markets.
9th Turkey Energy Forum will also cover following highlights :
- Energy project financing: new opportunities
- Companies’ experiences of the YEKA bidding process
- Future plans for the regulation of Renewable Energy in Turkey
- Nuclear new build and its impact on Turkey’s energy sector
- Energy companies’ approaches to protecting their businesses against price volatility
- Progress on the international gas pipelines and what it will mean for cross-border trading
- Opportunities in coal fired plants: a market and regulatory update
The event will take place on 01-02 October 2018 at Shangri-La Bosphorus in Istanbul.